Snow before 2pm, then a chance of rain and snow showers. High near 38. Northwest wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
Partly cloudy, with a low around 17. Northwest wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
Partly sunny, with a high near 29. Blustery, with a northwest wind 13 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph.
Mostly clear, with a low around 16. West wind 8 to 11 mph.
Sunny, with a high near 36. Northwest wind 7 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
Augusta-Rockingham-Page- 432 AM EDT Tue Mar 14 2017
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 2 PM EDT THIS AFTERNOON... ...WINTER STORM WARNING IS CANCELLED...
The National Weather Service in Baltimore MD/Washington has issued a Winter Weather Advisory for snow and sleet, which is in effect until 2 PM EDT this afternoon. The Winter Storm Warning has been cancelled.
* PRECIPITATION TYPE...Snow and a mix of sleet
* ACCUMULATIONS...Snow and sleet accumulation of 2 to 4 inches.
* TIMING...Snow mixed with sleet at times will become all snow after daybreak.
* IMPACTS...The snow and sleet will create slippery travel conditions.
* WINDS...North 10 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph.
* TEMPERATURES...In the low to mid 30s.
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow and sleet will cause travel difficulties. Be prepared for slippery roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while driving.