Get all the cancellations HERE
Snow before 2am, then snow, possibly mixed with sleet. The snow could be heavy at times. Low around 29. Southeast wind 7 to 9 mph becoming north after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total nighttime snow and sleet accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
Snow before 2pm, then a chance of rain and snow showers. High near 39. Northwest wind 8 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
A chance of snow showers, mainly before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 17. Northwest wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Partly sunny, with a high near 30. Blustery, with a northwest wind 14 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph.
Mostly clear, with a low around 14. Northwest wind 8 to 11 mph.
Sunny, with a high near 36.
Central and Eastern Allegany-Augusta-Rockingham-Shenandoah-Page- Eastern Highland-Central Virginia Blue Ridge-Hampshire-Hardy- Eastern Grant-Eastern Mineral-Eastern Pendleton- 518 PM EDT Mon Mar 13 2017
...WINTER STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 2 PM EDT TUESDAY...
* PRECIPITATION TYPE...Snow.
* ACCUMULATIONS...Snow accumulation of 4 to 8 inches, with locally higher amounts, especially along the ridges.
* TIMING...Snow will overspread the area this evening and persist through Tuesday morning. The heaviest snow will be between 10 PM and 6 AM.
* IMPACTS...The heavy snow will create difficult travel conditions and may produce scattered power outages.
* WINDS...Northeast 5 to 10 mph with gusts up to 20 mph.
* TEMPERATURES...In the upper 20s.